Santel Communications Cooperative is committed to the principles of corporate social responsibility and citizenship. Santel maintains a community donation and scholarship program with the express purpose of assisting our service area communities and customers who support our business. Every attempt is made to ensure charitable donation and scholarship dollars are spread fairly throughout the Santel service area.
The following criteria are provided for your information:
• Project should be completed in the same year donation received.
• Donation should not be used for recurring or operational expenses.
• The charitable donations budget is used to support organizations and events within the Santel service area only.
• $500.00 is budgeted each year for exchange areas served by Santel Communications.
Factors for consideration of the community donation include:
• Types of groups or how many people will this organization, event or project reach or impact.
• What are the future plans for the organization, event or project.
• Support provided must be used directly by the organization, event or project requesting it, and shall not be channeled through another agency.
Community Donation Requests must be received in writing and must include the following information:
• Name, phone and fax and/or email address of the group or individual making the request.
• Nature of request.
Send requests to:
Santel Communicaions, Attn: Ryan Thompson
PO Box 67
Woonsocket, SD 57385