Santel Communications has established a scholarship program to assist high school graduates with the student’s first year of post-secondary education.
2. Student’s parent or legal guardian must be a telephone customer of Santel Communications Cooperative Inc. in one of the following exchanges: Alpena, Artesian-Fedora, Ethan, Forestburg, Letcher, Mount Vernon, Parkston, Tripp, Wolsey, or Woonsocket.
3. Student must attend a post-secondary school in South Dakota within six months of graduation.
2. A typed resume which includes the following minimum items: Name, Social Security Number, Address, Telephone Number, Parents’ Names, School Name, Name of Post-Secondary School you plan to attend, a List of Awards and Extra-Curricular School and Community Activities.
3. A one-page, typed essay "Write about a current event that has happened during your senior year in high school and how it will impact your life".
**Regulations: Type must be double spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman with a 1.25" left and right margin and a 1" top and bottom margin.
4. A photo to be used for publicity if chosen as a winner.
THE LETTER OF APPLICATION, THE RESUME' AND THE ESSAY MUST BE TYPEWRITTEN. NEATNESS COUNTS: PLEASE CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING
Phone: 605-796-4411 or 1-888-978-7777